THE CITY
Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

JUST TOY

JUST TOY
THE CITY

Welcome To Erotic Cities the flip-side!

Where honesty and staright talk rule!!



Do you find most people would choose sex over food?

Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Thursday, June 18, 2009

EPISODE FIVE EROTIC CITIES

I never in my wildest dreams could understand a person that would be around those people who bring the worse out of themselves. If a person knows that they have a drinking problem and continue to be around those who drink and bring them down. But there are a lot of things in this lifetime that we will and have questioned other people’s actions. Just as I have given you this example, I question myself in why would I want to give swinger parties are attend them when I know that I have a weakness with it. And on the flip-side of that which is highly oxymoron. I can not stand to be around sexually aggressive men and women that will not let up on the pursuing and speaking of it all the time . And again as I state before, I do not enjoy the dark side that comes out in the sexual genre. (the sickening things…rape, molestation, beatings, etc., etc., and other things)

When I had attended “Johns” swinger party, I was now motivated that I too could be good as he was in making money. That I would put a huge and different entire twist to this “swingers game” Before I had gone back over to the dark side, knowing fully well in the recesses of my mind that I had gotten out of the entertainment business twice because it had consumed me like fire. I had to again go and prove that I could handle it.

A co-worker of mine has a business where she was a consultant selling adult toys. I had told her that I would host a party. She was eager to plan the party with me. However me being the person that I am, loving so gingerly entertaining and hosting small or large gatherings. I once a VP of Marketing & promotions for a record label and I was taught by a brilliant and astute man that showed me even more in genius ways to promote and market myself and my business. Of course was when I had started MP Entertainment. And when you get two creative minds together it is extremely explosive! So now that I had prior experience with my own ideas, my own business, and the music business I once was (so I thought) ready to concur the same thing that got under my skin. Why not? .

MY FIRST PARTY

The more I sat and thought about it, I didn’t want a house full of women just sitting there at the presentation being shown dildos or lubricants. I wanted to have a bang out time and leave an impression upon everyone. And I did. At first I was going to have male exotic performers, but decided against that because I didn’t want the bother and I was not going to pay. Male strippers have never been something I have or had been into. Then I decided to have female strippers, and I decided against that. A masquerade Mardi Gras party! My entire guest had to wear mask and black or you could not get in. And I decorated my home like the French Quarters. I made up all sorts of games that we would all play. And this required everyone to participate. Upstairs in my bedrooms I had fresh towels, liquid soap, mouth wash, and condoms set out on the counters. My place was lit up with red lights, and I later found out that there was at least 40% of my guest who were attending their first swinger’s party. It was indeed a blast! There was a masseuse on deck to give chair massages, a person selling your toys, and you had a fully stocked bar and all types of finger foods, deserts, hor derves, and great music.

I made $380 that night, which wasn’t bad. But I was in the hole. I had spent money on food alcohol, supplies to create and make my own decorations. Plus there were the party favors and the materials purchased to create the games.

I never went upstairs to see the action, I didn’t want to see any of my co-workers in that light and have that memory embedded in my brain every time I saw them. And I was asked to come watch and get involved…nope. If I wanted to get involve with such illicit fun, I knew where I could go. This was business. And as I stated before, I can be and just as eccentric with my thoughts and views of having a great time. I didn’t like to things like that with people who were in my circle. Why should I let anyone know how eccentric I am? Would or should any woman feel wonderful if a man just so may happens to speak to some co-workers, buddies, or anyone else about the rendezvous they had with you?

Three weeks had gone by, and I was thinking if the first Swinger party was a huge success, (meaning everyone called and spoke of how they had a nice time) then I should go ahead and have another one. This one was going to be called “Hollywood Swingers” all of my guest would have celebrity names, and I would make games different from the last one. And I would have everyone wear red and black. My bar (literally) was stocked; the music was coming through the surround sound. I chose only to serve finger food snacks. I had too much food left over from the last time.

I was dating a man that was from a very exotic island and had the sexiest accent I had ever heard. He was 6’4, and when we first spoke I thought he was from London, I was really trying to figure it out. However it was a British accent. Once I got to know him, I told him I had thrown a party before. And that this was going to be my hustle. Some time had gone by since the last party I had given. And when I met “Sean” we had been dating for about three weeks, close to four.

Sean was excited, he had never been in are around this type of crowd. And he wanted to experience the dark side. I had a female stripper for this party. Sean took me to the store helped me get everything for the party. Decorations, liquor, face cloths that I could dispose or wash again. He was so excited. I was excited for him. Of course, he was ready to see the indulging lust that people were so easy to get involved in.

The party had a different set of people there. I may have had one person there that was from the last party. This party was very nice, so I was feeling I was now getting in to the swing if you will. I was sucked up, back into the life of my “I can do this” mode. Please understand when anyone knows they have a problem. Some of us feel that we can be in control of the negative environment and not get caught up. Now with me, I am not a heavy drinker, never been a hard-core drug user. And a lot of drugs that people have tried, I have not tried. I’m not weak for any man that delivers great sex and I will get caught up in any abusive type behavior from anyone. It does not matter how wonderful a lover. And you also can not have sexual relations with any and all all of the time. For me it is having the right person than you can be with. Knowing that getting back in this business for the third time was not good for me. But who was there to tell me but me that I would not be able to handle it. I had the experience, I knew what to expect, I had been around it all before.

I had noticed that in giving these parties I had begin to stress myself out. I was so much more acting as if this was a club event. i.e. treating it as if I again in the “entertainment business” the creative décor, food, liquor, creative games my job, fliers, promotions by any means necessary. I had begun to make this a job. I was giving these parties the same weekend I got paid from my 9 to 5.

I was also beginning to think more and more so out of the box. I began to have more and more fantasies of what I wanted, it seemed I could not get enough sex from the lover I had. And if he was not available I was angry, pouting like a two year old. And then it began the decline to my addiction. I began to release my sexual aura to others, I flirted, I laughed, I was always coiffed, I became a “super siren” And I could not be without a man in my life to have sex with. I at this time preferred one lover who would be my steady, but it was not uncommon for me to go to someone else who could do me justice.

I was hunting, and now I had began to pull people to my side of the world, the sensual and seductive side of my world. It was also at this time that dating “Sean” was no longer working for me. I had begun to a certain extent placing him as my slave. (Meaning he was just a pawn) My sexual energy and attraction had worn off. However, I was always nice giving and very polite to Sean. So overwhelming in fact, he felt he could not be the type of man that I deserved. He cried, wow! So we decided to be friends. And now this led me to quickly find a suitor to fit my needs.

Now steps in my ex whom I kept calling and speaking to telling him how wonderful the parties I had been given had turned out. He came to the “Hollywood Swingers” party. And thought just as others did that there would be nude people walking around; people would be having sex when you walked in the front door. It was none of that. You were invited by laughs, talking, me hosting a game show, great music and wonderful hor derves. It was an adult kiddy party.

I will call him “Chris” Chris was always asked by his unfaithful brother to come and have fun with him and go to the strip clubs and swinger parties. But Chris had always refused; he was married at the time. Though he did admit to me he took on three lovers outside of his marriage. At this point and time, I had never really met any men that were faithful to their wives or fully committed to any woman.

The social networking that went on at my gatherings was absolutely amazing! And this was one of the things that I came to love and hate about Atlanta at the same time.

So now I had sucked Chris in my world, a world that was extremely sexually emotional for some. For me this was not the case. It was say and do as much as you can and push the envelope as far as you can. Chris had already experienced me as a lover; however he was leery of doing all the exotic things I liked. He was very hesitant. And would always say, “Oh my gosh! You are so wild and freaky. You want to do things I have never done before.” Chris was green, and he is seven years older than me. He had been married for sixteen years. And had no open-mindedness when it came to sex at all.

These were the men I loved to have in my cipher. I wanted to turn a man out anyway that I could. And I was getting more and more caught up as the days worn on it seemed. And with this addiction the Sexy Siren wanted to make sure she had suitors, loyal and faithful suitors that would give her her way. And Chris wanted to, and did, and was going to give me what I wanted.

I now had pulled him, he wanted to be partner, he ran errands just as Sean did, and he was more than happy to play the games and network. He was so curious in doing and seeing. But very scared, needless to say I had him watching and participating at other functions. Twice that we both went, he decided that he no longer wanted to do it. Sharing was not something he was able to do and then watch. But he could be unfaithful (in his marriage) go figure Chris and Sean were slightly insecure of who I was, this charismatic woman who always attracted people to her. And they both knew and experienced men watching and speaking to me at various times which they felt disrespected. And I agreed, but remember this is an erotic city. Not too much respect for any persons feelings when you have one goal and purpose in mind.

Even in my warped trend of thinking did I not understand why anyone would be open to experiencing sex and having it as much as possible. I was not in to pedophilia, bestiality, a pervert that watched people through windows; I was not into beating someone or being beat for that matter. I just wanted some adventure in my sexual experiences. And there were persons that were not into such, though Chris loved my ferocious appetite and the wonderful things I wanted to do. He was still conservative.

I have to give you episode six next week. Until then, keep an open mind. Stay strong in the right convictions. And don’t be so easy to get caught up.

Just Toy
5/2009
www.justtoywrittenexpressions.com

No comments: