THE CITY
Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

JUST TOY

JUST TOY
THE CITY

Welcome To Erotic Cities the flip-side!

Where honesty and staright talk rule!!



Do you find most people would choose sex over food?

Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 30, 2012

EROTIC CITIES FLIPSIDE A NEW EPISODE COMING SOON !!

It is ironic how you are about something and then that something is not all of who and what you are really about? Like you can go to a lounge or eccentric bar and have a drink or two. But that can't put you in the group of being an alcoholic. My point is that some of us indulge in things that to an extent I would be a voyeur. Knowing this about myself, also know that there are some things I will and will not participate in, nor do I want to have any knowledge of what some do or go. My experiences with swinger life if you will fall very short to those who are inspired but this lifestyle to step in full throttle! I love seafood!! Oh my how I love seafood! Crab, lobster and shrimp I feel I could eat everyday! But in my right realistic mind I know that if I did I would quickly get tired of it and want to eat something else. As in the case with some that do and have swung in the lifestyle very hard and full on! I could not be a person that could swing for years on a consistent basis. Not to say that who does is wrong and that they have an issue. We all have issues and flaws in on way or another. But being apart of a community of swingers and going to hang out twice a month for years with a group and then invited to go to other parties, I don't know. It gets boring and tedious after awhile. Now that I am back in Atlanta because I had been gone for three years. I figured I would try and get my feet wet for a bit. Nothing too heavy! So I have a close friend of mine that I have been intimate with recently. I am not a fan of us, and the closeness of us bedding one another is a challenge. For me it is a challenge because so many issues and things that I didn't know about until I had come back. I will call him “Kevin” Kevin was a huge supporter of my parties when I gave them. And considered to be an open-mind candidate to watch and have sex in a group setting. We had discussed this many of times before we had gotten involved. I loved Kevin because all the tiny and large idiosyncrasies I had he understood. He also seemed to understand my prowess and my yearn to be free and adventurist. I loved and still do love him for that! My first intimate encounter occurred with Kevin the night before I left Atlanta. Wow! Three years of knowing Kevin and I had no clue that sex would be as great as it was under the circumstances we were in. The hopes of getting caught and not getting loud was also a huge factor for Kevin and I and it made it a bit more animalistic! Three and a half years go by and I come back and tried too many times to have what “we” wanted; a hot passionate steamy sex life. Not to be! Kevin is much younger than I and has major issues. Issues that I had no clue about! Let me back up and say this before I go further. I do not believe that a man/woman should have sex with anyone if they have physical, mental or emotional issues that will prevent them from performing decently in a sexual capacity. And yes Kevin had these issues. It was so hard for me to address Kevin as to why he could not maintain an erection, why he kept trying over and over and over again to get one and yet make himself look bad and on my end grow increasingly tired of his issue. I no longer wanted to be with Kevin in this way any longer. What was the point? So After a few, which are a lot to me. Kevin and I are and will be only friends like we were before the sex. When I left for a five week personal and business trip in California I could not lay down with Kevin and be intimate with him in anyway because I knew that I would be disappointed. When we finally got to the meat and bones of his issue Kevin told me that when he was under emotional and mental distress it effected him sexually and his performance and he could not maintain an erection. So my question was or is, “Why keep having or wanting sex with me?” To keep me frustrated and agitated? I assume that was the reason! So now it made sense to me! Kevin did not have sex at my parties because he was inadequate in the bedroom! Though he told me long ago it was him just coming to support me. He wasn't about that life. Now fast forward. Kevin told me that he would love to go to some parties with me. Really? A man that has feelings for a woman wants to see her get done by another man? Will I test this theory? Of course I will! Kevin has been wanting to have sex with me since I got back, and I don't have the kind of insurance! I mean lets give it a break! You are still under duress and saying you're not (Kevin) and what will be the excuse this time. So in the new year we will adventure out into the world and see what happens. I bet you this much! He will not enjoy himself! How can a man of his situation do so? So be on the look out! Because the sexapades of the rich, famous and not so famous of swingers will begin! Rather I go just to hang out or rather I participate! There are a lot of Erotic City stories to be told! To be continued soon!...

No comments: