THE CITY
Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

JUST TOY

JUST TOY
THE CITY

Welcome To Erotic Cities the flip-side!

Where honesty and staright talk rule!!



Do you find most people would choose sex over food?

Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

THE DIRTY DIRTY SOUTH EPISODE 6 CONT FROM FIVE


I felt that Chris was very uncomfortable with the swinger’s lifestyle and really did not want to participate in it. He wanted no parts with ménage trios, watching or going. But he was still interested in hosting the parties with me. The last party, I had was the last party. I had gotten tired and extremely irate and irritable at how people acted. I did not like the calls that men made to me that wanted to have sex with me because I did not participate at my parties. From going to other parties I began to feel the sting of disgust, the weirdness of others. And even at the parties I had attended it seemed no did not mean no. I had to report two men that were harassing me. It once again got dark; it felt as if I had this huge blanket of guilt. And the people that were attending this were way off in centerfield.

I was now around people again who snorted, popped pills, drank and other hard drugs. This was one thing that had made me angry. It was also amazing how others looked at other people with such disdain and disgust. And I was literally in a huge sexual gossip pool. I could careless who had a problem with getting it up, who was weird, who only slept with women, who had mental issues, who was broke. I mean the list goes on and on. I felt like I was at my regular 9 to 5 job! I could careless about these people’s issues, likes, dislikes, and other silly sides of their persona. We were all coming here for another reason. Of course you had conversation, but this was out of the park for me. And was this not suppose to be a place where couples came and swapped? So why were there men and women that were jealous? Didn’t understand that either. And didn’t understand how men were forcing their lovers whom they lived with or married to go to such said events. Crazy.

It got to the point that I was not being heard. That the men that had my number wanted to have me as a side piece without their wife or lover knowing. Did this make sense? The reason for swinging was for both parties to have sex with others and be uninhibited and open minded about it. Then I had to still contend with the harassment from the men and women from my job. I learned my lesson for the third and final time. When getting involved with such matters it is so overwhelming for me. Because it opens up doors I know will be open, but in my brain I feel as if I am conducting myself in a proper manner. I should not incur such any form of disrespect. I was a lady and not a floozy, call girl, or some chick you could…. But that didn’t matter, I was not getting it. I was being hard headed, this was suppose to happen. I was not in my world of how it should be done. I was in the world of what can and should and would happen once you walk in the doors. And I could not make it be anything but that… So why was I continuously being surprised by the mayhem?

So I had ended it all, and still to this day I am asked to open up my mind and pull my business back up and do what I did back home. I always enjoy the creative process, the marketing, how I will promote. But I knew better, I knew that I would see and hear things that I didn’t want to see nor hear. It was like I was trying ti re-invent the wheel.


BI-SEXUAL WOMEN


Have I had any women come onto me before? Why yes I have, but coming to the erotic city of Atlanta it was a whole different level. I had only had one woman truly come onto me. And I was not at a lesbian bar or club.

As I was getting to know the people at the company I was approached more than a few times, flirted with, and also knew of women who were willing to put on a “show” for some of the men. They were willing to sleep together, and to also have a ménage trios with a man. And if this was your thing, one should not test or infringe upon another what they do unless the conversation is put out there. Or at least a strong vibe… one should never assume… you do know the rest.

There was a woman that worked with me, I will call her “Mickey” She clung to me, wanted to get to know me. She was always proposing that we go out and have fun, break and lunch together. That was fine, but her attitude would transpire when I didn’t break or take lunch with her. And I wondered why. I took my breaks by myself and with others. I had no particular “buddy” that I went to lunch and break with. There were of course some that I vibed with on a different level and enjoyed the way we gelled.

We of course exchanged numbers, and I noticed that her calls were coming to me when I didn’t go to work and she began to call me a lot in the morning. Then it happened, she made a sexual advance to me. Telling me that I should get with her and stop messing around with these men. And she was with a man, dating men, and having sex with men. There was a new guy in town, meaning that he was a new hire. I was turned off by the fact that a lot of the women had gone goo goo ga ga over this man. Dong just as the men would do at the company when “new meat” was hired. Because I was giving him a hard time with a task he was told to do. He seemed to be drawn to me. He came by my desk three times that day. And this seemed to irritate Mickey. She asked me did I think he was attractive. And why was I speaking to him, and the questions went on and on. I will speak on him later.

It was because of this new hire that women had gathered around him in droves. There was nothing that these women would not do to get the attention of this man.

I was also hit on by a woman there (both women were not attractive to me-though all people are beautiful) She flirted endlessly with me, threw herself at me. And always had compliments for me. I did not buy into anything that either of these women threw my way. I was not interested in sleeping with any woman there, and none of the men. Or so I thought…

Of course I was still appreciating the beauty of Atlanta. However all the women and men were quick to tell me that the ratio of women out numbered the men. The statistics started off 7 to 1, and then it went up. And so this is the reason why so many men felt that they had carte blanche to cheat and play as hard as they did. And the women it seemed (not all) were more than happy to oblige.

In episode two of Erotic Cities, I mentioned about dating or having affairs with anyone I worked with. And as mentioned in episode two, I said that I would come back to that subject. And so I am, and so I did. I broke my cardinal rule. I spoke about “Chris” The man that all the women went crazy for when he was hired.

When I saw Chris for the first time, I was outside having my fifteen minute break. I was at this point dismayed with the people that were employed at the company as well as the office politics. Are we not at times peeved and perturbed with the job we have? It is good to know that there are some people who love their job.

Chris was the epitome of a gorgeous man to me, I saw him as he walked up the stairs. I knew that he was there for an interview, it was obvious. I wanted to run up to him and say, “No!! Don’t do it!” But I kept my mouth shut, I mean I really wanted to tell this man he did not want to work here. When my break was close to over, so that I would not be late. Chris was at the receptionist desk checking in. He looked at me and spoke, smiled, and that smile took me for a grand loop. I am a pushover for lips and beautiful teeth and a Colgate smile. Chris had that, well dressed. And I love that in a man, I guess what woman really doesn’t.

Two days had come and gone, and here he was! Chris was now working here, and as I stated before. He was the crème de la crème for these starved ladies. I on the other had refused to jump all over him like a hawk zooming in for the kill. Let them have him. The first day Chris worked all the women were smiling, standing up to get a good look at him. And this made the men who felt that this was their terroritory jealous. Not has any man thus far since I had been employed there was so many calamities over a new hire.

My supervisor at that time was riding me and I had just gave him a little piece of Toy. Chris was given a silly assignment to take pictures of all the employees and they were going on some display case. This was another thing that the company was doing that was wasteful and made no sense. And as Chris was going around taking the employees pics, I didn’t want to. And made that very frank. He thought it was funny. I didn’t, and it was at this time that he wanted to keep coming back around to me to get me to take a picture.

Chris had given me his number, and he had mine. However we never called each other. I saw him just as I saw the rest of the men there, he was getting caught up with the flirting and charm of the women at the company. I shook my head, hoping that at least one person could come here and not get caught up in the sexual lust. But he did, he flirted and charmed so many, and made so many men jaded there that he was written up for sexual harassment. This is when Chris had finally came up to me and wanted to talk to me. The newness of being there had worn off on me. While the other women were still throwing there G-strings at him. I knew that Chris was heading towards a train wreck. Because he turned down two women at the company, one decided to report him. Saying that he had spoken some uncomfortable things to her. I knew that some of the men and women there were throwing themselves at each other. But to be honest, as sharp of a dresser, and apparently a man who made sure he smelled great could ever be interested in a woman who smelled of urine.

Chris had been there three months, the only thing we did was speak to each other. Until one day, I was leaving work and walking to the rest room. Chris’s desk was near the restrooms. He then stepped directly in front of me and asked me what did I do, did I drink, do drugs, and I was totally caught off guard. I had no idea of why he was asking me this out of the clear blue. I mean we hadn’t had two or thee words with each other because he was involved in all these different types of training. Chris told me that he had been watching me for the past two weeks. And that for the past two days he had wanted to come and speak with me. But I had been getting away.

I had not ever gotten involved with any of the men I had worked with since I have worked a job, This to me was a huge no no. I didn’t think that it was cool to sleep or even try to have a relationship with anyone I worked with. I seen too many and heard of too many horror stories. Plus there was a company policy that certain people that have position of higher authority can not fraternize with each other outside of the company. Unless it was company orientated.

Chris was at my townhouse on time, he had basically told me that he would be over to my home. And of course that night I had broke all rules. And it was from that moment then that Chris and I were way over our heads. He had to contend with the profuse flirting from other men, and I had to contend with the women flirting with him. Did I mention that I never dated a man I worked with? And that we fell in love, and that we spoke of marriage? That he was so perfect for me? And if you have been following the episodes I brought him into my seductive world.

Well that’s my time I must go. However I will bring you back to the many many episodes that I have encountered here and others as well. Tune in and feel the vibe and energy of a city that has gotten caught up in the flesh. Could I be speaking of you? Just a thought.

Toy High
www.justtoywrittenexpressions.com
5/2009

No comments: