THE CITY
Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

JUST TOY

JUST TOY
THE CITY

Welcome To Erotic Cities the flip-side!

Where honesty and staright talk rule!!



Do you find most people would choose sex over food?

Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Saturday, August 29, 2009

THE DIRTY DIRTY SOUTH EPISODE TEN





In episode eight I was recollecting my experiences with those whom I have come across in Atlanta. Because I worked in the world at one time of marketing and promotions. I was very good with coming up with all these fun and creative ways to catch peoples attention, and I used it to my advantage. Understand I am a great sales person, and I know how to capture the attention of other’s. So in doing this my parties as I have stated before were not your run of the mill parties.

RECOLLECTION THREE

My first party that I gave I had invited some people from my job. Why not? I didn’t want to see them perform, I wanted the money. There was a lady that worked at my job whom I will call “Freda” Freda sold adult toys, she called herself a consultant. And with this I thought that I would give her a party, this was actually my first “swinger party” which did not start off that way. But ended up that way, and little did I know that Freda was a huge player in the game of “free sex” I mean I knew she had to be pretty much uninhibited about her sexual freedom if she sold adult toys. What shyness can you bring to the table selling adult toys? I knew that she had a relationship with a man there at the company we had worked at. And funny, he had ventured to my party.

I had invited another young lady who sold lingerie, she never showed up. There also was my bartender who also was a masseuse. I wanted people to come to my parties and make money just like me. Why not?

Freda I had later found out was in an adulterous affair with one of the supervisors at the job. I will call him “Sam” Sam was married and very loose with himself but claimed that he loved his wife and had no intentions of leaving his wife. Sam also risking his job at the company could careless if he was caught up in sex with the employees or spending time with the employees outside of work. Which was against company policy for anyone who was a supervisor or higher up to have any relationships with anyone outside of work? Unless work related.

This was a masquerade party; it was around the time of Mardi gras in New Orleans. Freda had totally forgotten what she was there to do, she asked me what and how she should sell her product. I told her that was her business to figure and ingenious way to sell her goodies.

However Freda was now acting as if she was not there to make money, and I seen the side of her that was wide open with lust. I felt that she was there to handle business not participate at any party. But she took it upon herself to have fun and not make money. This is what I meant and seen so many times here. No, not all men and women placed sex over money. But most tended to get caught up with sex first, money and power last. Sex was at the top echelon of madness and acceptance. Not only was her former lover there, but there was also an ex employee there of the company, her ex-lover whom she still flirted with heavily, and then Sam.

Now Freda had totally forgot as I had stated that she was there to make money. Money first, fun last. But as people had begun to adjourn upstairs to the illicit fun. I was downstairs talking to those at the party that did not come and have sex, but just to fill the party out and see what was so different about mines. And trust everyone had a great time with the entertainment I provided. It was like being on “The Price Is Right” we had kiddy fun in an adult way.

Well as I was seeing some of my guest out of my house, Freda had made her way upstairs. And as I was talking to one of my best friends, Freda comes half way down the stairs saying that she needed to speak to me. So as I excused myself from my best friend I was speaking with. She had told me that behind the door that was closed Sam was waiting for me to come and watch. But I knew better, Sam wanted me to participate. And guess what? I did not want to participate and I did not want to have the image of Freda and Sam in my head. Nope, so I told Freda, “Let me go and say good-bye to my guest” This seemed to excite her. But far from me being excited. Again, if and when I did things of that nature it was away from people that I seen, spoke, or spent time with.

My best friend had gone upstairs and had asked me if I was going to come upstairs to see what was going on. And just as I have stated that I didn’t want to have that image in my head. I told him the same thing, and told him to knock himself out. And he told me that Freda was the wildest one doing many things with many men and women. Later she was invited by a couple that attended my party to come and give her and her man a show before he was shipped back out to Iraq. It was video taped, the threesome was. And to be honest with you and myself. I wouldn’t have placed her on that level. It was my best friend who had brought the couple she had later on went to their home that same week and performed sexually for the camera.

RECOLLECTION FOUR

I never been too much of a gambler. But when I have gone to Vegas I would always play the slot machines. That was about it, I did see the real and true gamblers play for sport, luck, pleasure and some were addicted.

And when players got on the crap table and rolled the dice and crapped out it was not a pretty sight. I give this example because I feel as if the men, some of them roll the dice with the women here. They go from woman to woman and roll the dice, and if you keep rolling those dice you eventually will win. This is the hope that the gamblers have. They will keep playing and playing until they win the big money. Well here in Atlanta the men keep gambling on the women. They go and throw their lines to as many women as they can. With some of them saying the same line, and some of them hitting on four to five different women. And a lot of them do it right in your face.

“Jerry” Was once a trainer that soon was promoted to a supervisor. From the moment I was hired at the company he hit on me all the time. And Jerry was very forward, he hid nothing back. He was a married young man, him being in his early-thirties. Maybe thirty-three or so and I was 39 at the time. Jerry expressed how he wanted to have sex with me. He always complimented me, always came by my desk and would heavily flirt with me and keep a straight face. He asked me if I had on panties, would I show him what “it” looked like. He told me that he loved my mouth and smile, legs, asked me did I have big nipples.

Jerry was always making sexual advances towards me. Why did I not report him you may ask? Because here in Georgia it does not look good to be terminated for sexual harassment. And it does go on your record, when I got tired and it was too much I would tell Jerry to back off. Or I would give him “the face” Jerry did this the whole time that I was employed at the company. There was no giving up. And we have had many conversations about why does he try so hard, why does he have to have me. And that I know he hits on a lot of the women here right in my face. We had conversations of his wife and him wanting children. “I figure if I keep asking eventually you will give in.” If someone asks me to leave their home, I will never come back. If someone asked me not to call them again. I will not. For me it is just that simple! Rejection is not something that I take hard from a man at all. It doesn’t bother me. However I am not the type of person that will be persistent and stalk anyone. Or even for that matter worry someone’s nerves.

Jerry felt as if this was the thing to do, that gambling. Throwing the dice all the time he would eventually hit the seven or eleven and not crap out. Jerry was an all around nice person to talk to. So a lot of the times when he came on to me, I just would ignore him majority of the time.

Jerry offered me rides home from work at times. And on the one time he first offered me a ride. There was a co-worker who as well asked for one. Stating that she didn’t live far from me, “Shelly” was from New York, Harlem USA. And she was a very aggressive and blunt young girl in her early twenties. She had the mouth of a sailor and was scared of no man or woman. I had told Shelly that Jerry wanted to take me home. And that I was glad that she was riding because I did not want Jerry to hit on me. She said, “Yeah he does hit on you real hard. And every other ”

Jerry asked if we all wanted to have drinks after work because we all had gotten off work very early. Jerry could careless of following that company policy. Which I have already spoke upon. Jerry had rolled up some marijuana, and took us to Applebee’s. I was slightly on edge because I already knew what Jerry was thinking. He was going to take Shelly home first and then take me home last. I was already a step ahead of him. As I asked Shelly of she wanted to step outside and take a smoke with me, she said okay. So as I was smoking my Dajuram Black, I stated. “I do not want Jerry to take me home first. I’m going to have him take me home first and then take you home last.” “No problem. I understand.” And we moved on.

Well I did exactly just that, I guided him to my home first. And as I said thank you and bid my ado. I realized I had messed up bad. For one, Jerry knew where I lived. And two, Jerry was going to come right back over here when he dropped Shelly off at home. And even before I could take my clothes off, Jerry had called me and told me that he was at my front door sitting in his car. Could he come in and talk to me. I knew that this was going to happen, and yes I invited him in. He sat down, complimented my home. And then I spoke up, telling Jerry that he was married and that I did not date or sleep with married men. He told me he understood, and he asked for a hug, and said he would leave. The hug went quickly into a kiss he had placed on me fast. And my lips parted and I got swept up. Pulled back, and told him he had to leave. Yes I was attracted to Jerry because Jerry was they epitome of man I would date had he been single. But he was married, and he and I worked at the same company.

Jerry’s hands were all over my body, and he made me feel all tingly inside. Pulse racing heart beating erratic. It was a sin and my lust for him had me weak. He had to go; I could not spiral into this decline. There was absolutely no future in this or with him. And after all of that, he still rolled those dice, he still tried me. And I would lie if I were to say it was easy because it was not. I was strongly attracted to Jerry.

Time had gone by, more than six months and Jerry was able to drop me off from work another time. He had not hit on me for awhile; I was not feeling so uptight about him bringing me home. And one reason was my then boyfriend was waiting for me at my home.

The third time Jerry brought me home; he asked me could he watch the game because it was on. And yes it was the NBA Play-offs. I am a basketball fan and the Detroit Pistons were in the NBA Eastern Conference Play-offs. My youngest daughter was home. And I knew there would be nothing going on. And no lines were crossed.

When I thought it was safe to come out of the water. Jerry ups and comes onto me when he came to a dinner party I had given at my home. He caught me off guard in my kitchen he walked up behind me, his private being hard and pressing against me. I quickly turned around and told him “no”

RECOLLECTION FIVE

There also seemed to be many times that I have had men want to have sex so bad I guess you could say. To the point of them trying to force themselves on me. Now for me this had to be something that was in the water. Because it seemed very odd and overwhelming that this has happened more than one time. This just couldn’t be me. Was I the only woman that was placed in this vulnerable situation? No I was not. Because I have spoken to women and young girls here in this city of Atlanta-Erotic City, and this seemed to be common. This was also common it seemed at Freak Nik, which is why the city had to shut it down and not have the event anymore.

I had met a young guy by the name of “Mark” We met on the train podium. I spoke to younger men if they presented themselves to me correctly and I feel maybe able to handle the whole situation in dealing with someone older.

Mark was very eager to take me out and have dinner. He asked if he and I could see each other that evening. I told him that I would let him know. Of course this was after we had exchanged numbers. Mark was being too aggressive in wanting to see me. So of course I said that we should just wait for the weekend. And that we could meet up where he wanted to have dinner at. He agreed to this at first. It was upon a Wednesday when Mark and I had met, he was very attractive to me and I was attracted to him and his style.

Mark also didn’t hesitate when first meeting I to ask me for a kiss and a hug….I was very taken by this. And this was not the first time I had met a man here in Atlanta and they wanted a hug and kiss. And really wanted to press their bodies up close against mine. Was it just here? Was that sexual energy rubbing off on everyone that moved here? Because these were not the people that were from Atlanta that I was meeting.

Mark was persistent in seeing me. So we were going to have dinner. He had a roommate and said that he needed to go to his apartment and take care of something. So I went over to his apartment, and then all of a sudden we were going nowhere. He was now tired, of course I did not drive and he had picked me up. So he said that he wanted to talk get to know me. He sat on the floor and asked me questions about myself and abra cadraba just like that! He was complimenting me and rubbing my legs. And in a flash! His hand was going up my pant leg and he was trying to get my pants off.

I had pushed Mark off of me, and then he came back and started hitting on me again. Then it turned into he just wanted kiss and just hold me. He was extremely antsy and fidgety. He would back up, “Okay, you are right. We are supposed to be talking only.” And then he got up and started again. This man did and did not understand that I did not want him all over me like that. That him throwing himself on me and trying to make me have sex with him was turning me off. And I could not show that I was scared. And the truth was, I was very scared. Because Mark was trying to pull off my clothes as he would place his weight upon me and take it.

That is my time……see you next week as I give you some more recollections of this Erotic City of Atlanta, episode ten.

Toy High
www.justtoywrittenexpressions.com
5/2009

No comments: